Thursday, May 1, 2008

Part 1of "The Colorful World"

Hello! Nice to see you again. Here is a story that I made up (as always) that is called "The Colorful World." It is about a girl that enters a whole new world full of colors. Here is Part 1 of it.

Hello. My name is Kate. I have discovered a whole new world full of wonderful stuff that you can't imagine.
I was walking through the woods and sort of went off course. I wandered into Colorworld, where it is full of colors. Nobody knew except for my Colorworld friends. Soon I had learned that time won't pass by on Earth if I were on Colorworld.
Anyway, let's get back to the story. It was an amazing sight that I saw when I first entered this land. The people were amazed at my appearance.
"Our prophecy said that a human would land in the world of colors," a girl said. "You will be the one who will lead the quest to stop losing the colors."
What she meant was that I was the one who was supposed to rescue the colors. An evil person was about to take away the colors, changing it into a dull, lifeless land.
What would I do, I wondered, if I were a hero that has to save the wonderful joy of the world.

No comments: